Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you have tagged them.
Rule 5 - Tell the person who tagged you that.
- Favorite TV show? I have a few. 30 Rock, The Office, Arrested Development, Monk and The Simpsons. (Malcolm in the Middle is my favorite show ever though.)
- Favorite book? Mostly teen books. It’s probably a tie between this and this.
- What’s your favorite quote? “Que sera, sera.”
- Do you collect anything? If so, what? I collect pop tops. I’m hoping to make a vest eventually.
- What’s the last movie you saw? The last movie I saw was abysmal, but the movie before that was Knocked Up and it was good.
- Favorite blog? TheDailyWhat is awesome.
- Do you like black and white movies? Not really.
- What’s your favorite holiday? I don’t like holidays much. They’re too mainstream.
- Do you speak any foreign languages? I can pretend to speak Spanish if you want to make fun of a white guy trying to speak Spanish.
- Do you like scary movies? I didn’t watch them as a kid so I’m not scared by them, but I feel they’re a waste of time.
- What makes you happy? I have the weirdest boner for helping people.
Uh-oh, now I need to think about people who are friends with me. D:
- What animal would be better if it was pocket-sized?
- Are there any songs that can always make you happy?
- What’s something that is waaay overrated?
- How often do you get to hang out with your friends?
- What would you do for a Klondike bar? What wouldn’t you do?
- Do you think that this year was better than last year for you?
- Name a famous person who you want to meet.
- What is the meaning behind your url?
- Any Disney movies you don’t like?
- What’s your favorite word in your native language and your favorite word in a foreign language?
- Tell me a funny story about yourself.